Pilates (originally called "Contrology") is an exercise method that will improve your physical health and mental wellbeing. Created by Joseph Pilates in the 1920's, he believed his method would revolutionise the health system. Over 100 years later, he's hopes couldn't have become more true.
Pilates is a low impact but highly effective exercise method that can deliver multiple benefits to your body in terms of mobility, fitness, flexibility, overall strength, better posture, and its benefits in rehab and pain management.
Whether you are suffering from low back pain, muscle tightness, arthritis, or other conditions such as scoliosis, disc bulges, maybe you are pregnant or just want to feel stronger and lighter, the Pilates Method is incredible for its suitability for each individual clients' needs.
Working with a a diploma qualified instructor allows you to participate safely knowing that your needs will be met and understood.
- Improved core control & strength
- Improved posture
- Improved body awareness
- Improved flexibility & mobility
- Relief of chronic & acute pain
- Reduced risk of re-injury
- Learn to self-manage your injury
- Improved strength & conditioning
- Improved muscle tone/shape
- Improved overall physical & mental wellbeing
- Improved balance & stability